This dining room set elevates the art of casual rustic style. The extension table's clean-lined, farmhouse profile is beautified with a distressed nutmeg finish and thick planked effect top for added charm. And with not one but two drop-in leaves, you can easily accommodate eight with plenty of elbow room. Cushioned chairs and bench encourage lingering meals enjoyed in comfort. And with a mix of drawer, cabinet and shelf space, the server will serve you well for years to come.
- Includes dining table, 4 upholstered chairs, bench and server
- Table made with wood, acacia veneer and engineered wood
- Nutmeg finish
- Dining chairs and bench made of wood; nailhead trim with antiqued bronze-tone finish; polyester upholstery over foam cushioned seat
- Table with 2 separate extension leaves; extends by pulling both ends and dropping in leaves (seats up to 8)
- Server with 2 smooth-gliding drawers (top drawer with felt lining), 4 cabinets (lower cabinets each with 1 shelf) and center display shelf; antiqued bronze-tone hardware
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Dining Table and 4 Chairs and Bench with Storage
||7-Piece Dining Package
Dining Room Groupsets
Delivery and setup of products on a rent to own agreement are free of charge. It’s one of the many benefits of doing business with Castle.
If your purchase is a cash or finance purchase through a third party finance company, delivery and setup are calculated based upon your location in proximity to the store and offered at avery reasonable price.
Castle provides service, repair, and loaner items for the entire time the rental agreement is active. We also provide an affordable extended service plan that comes with many other great benefits. Take a look at the many benefits of the Castle Royalty Club here