How does Rent To Own work?
Rent to Own gives you the power to shop worry-free, with no credit needed.
- Choose from the best brands: Pick from your favorite furniture, appliance and electronics brands—such as Ashley Furniture, Whirlpool, Samsung, Maytag, LG and HP.
- Choose your payment plan: Select the payment schedule that works best for your budget: weekly, bi-weekly (every two weeks), semi-monthly or monthly.
- Choose your delivery date: We’ll professionally deliver and set up your product at no extra cost – on the same day in most cases.**
It’s easy to get approved — just complete and submit your order online or visit your nearest Castle Rental store, all with no obligation. Learn more about How Castle Rental Works.
Do I need a good credit score to rent from Castle Rental?
No. No credit history is required and we do not require a minimum FICO credit score.
All you need is some standard information:
- Personal Info: Name, date of birth and contact info
- Income Info: Verifiable source of income
- Residence Info: Contact info for your landlord/mortgage company
- 3-5 References: At least two references should be relatives with separate addresses and phone numbers
Does Castle Rental report to the credit bureau or build your credit?
Castle Rental does not report your payment history to the credit bureaus. We know life happens; so, we allow you to return your products at any time without further obligation.
Does Castle Rental offer delivery?
Yes. In fact, we generally offer same-day delivery for products we have in stock to addresses within our standard service area if you complete your agreement before 4 p.m.
Will Castle Rental match a competitor’s price?
Yes, on new agreements. We may adjust the weekly rate, term and/or total price to match a competitors’ advertised price. The item must be the identical item, size, model number, quality and condition. The entire printed ad, online price or digital version of the ad must be presented for proof of competitors’ price. The price of the item must be listed and valid at the time of price match. We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item.
Will I receive Order Confirmation?
Yes. You will be sent an email immediately following your order to confirm that we have received your order and to serve as your receipt. For items requiring delivery, you will be contacted by phone to schedule delivery.
Payments / My Account
How much do I need to start an agreement at Castle Rental?
New agreements can be started at Castle Rental for as little as $20*
When are payments due? / Can I set my payment date?
You choose the payment schedule that works for you. You can make your payments weekly, biweekly (every two weeks), semi-monthly or monthly. Your payment schedule can be found on your rental agreement or by contacting your local store.
How do I change my scheduled payment date?
Contact your local store to request a change to your payment date.
How do I make a payment?
Castle Rental offers multiple pays to pay
- Pay online.
- Automatic Payments
- Pay in store.
- SMS Payment option
- Call your local store to pay by phone with Credit or Debit Card
How do I set up an account to make my payments online?
After setting up your account, You will need your agreement number to make payments online. This can be found on your rental agreement or provided by your local store. Even if you have more than one agreement, you’ll only need one of the agreement numbers.
Can I pay more than my normal payment amount when I set up an automatic payment?
No, automatic payments can only be set for the standard amounts due on your items based on your pay frequency. If you want to take advantage of Same as Cash or the Early Purchase Discount, contact your local store.
What is Castle Rental’s late payment policy?
Need a little help? No worries. If you ever need to make a late payment, simply contact the manager of your Castle Rental store on or before your scheduled renewal (payment) date — we'll be happy to work with you!
What is Castle Rental’s return policy?
Life happens. At any time, you can contact your store manager to schedule a return of your product or return the merchandise in person and pause your payments. When you're ready, you can come back, reinstate your agreement with the same or comparable item, and pick up your payments right where you left off.
What are my ownership options? Can I own an item early?
At Castle Rental, you have the freedom and flexibility to choose the ownership option that works best for your budget.
- Same as Cash: Own it in the same as cash period and you'll pay only the cash price. The same-as-cash period varies from 4 months to 6 months, depending on the item.
- Early Purchase Discount: After your same-as-cash period has ended, you still save on the remaining total if you choose to own your item early. Castle Rental offers a 30 percent savings on the remaining total. This can vary by state, so be sure to review your agreement.
- Low, Fixed Payment Option: If small payments and flexibility are more your thing, just make your regular rental payments and you’ll own it at the end of the agreement.
Is there a fee or penalty for purchasing my item early?
No. In fact, Castle Rental offers an Early Purchase Discount. If you choose to own your item early, you’ll save on the remaining total.
How does the Same-As-Cash option work?
The same-as-cash period is the amount of time you have to pay the cash price( plus taxes and fees ) on your agreement.
What is the Early Purchase Discount / Option (EPO)?
After the same-as-cash period has ended, you can still choose to own the merchandise early and save. The Early Purchase Discount is the savings off the remaining total you will receive for completing the agreement early. The savings will be 30% off the remaining total. Log in to your account, check your agreement, or contact your local store for more details.
Products and Product Service
Do you have new and used products available?
Yes! We have both NEW and certified pre-owned quality products. The benefits of purchasing NEW include trying out the latest technology and having some of the latest trends in your home. You can purchase used merchandise and enjoy shorter terms and lower same as cash prices. Start your order online to have someone contact you - or - contact your nearest Castle Rental Store.
In addition, if you're looking to save even more, we carry previously rented merchandise for up to 75% off when compared to an item in new condition.** All of our previously rented furniture, appliances, computers, electronics, and smartphones go through a rigorous quality inspection process that includes thorough cleaning and testing. Start your order online to have someone contact you or visit your nearest Castle Rental store.
How do I set up a service appointment?
Contact your local store to set up an appointment to service your product.
Are repairs included with my agreement?
Yes! If an item breaks during normal use, we'll repair it quickly and at no additional cost. If offsite repairs are needed, we'll even give you a loaner while you wait. Contact your Castle Rental store to set up an appointment.
What if I want to upgrade my product during my rental agreement?
At Castle Rental, you can upgrade at any time. Just contact your store. Your payments will adjust based on the new product selected.
Liability Damage Waiver (LDW)
What is Liability Damage Waiver?
Liability Damage Waiver (LDW) is an optional program that protects you from liability in the event your rental product is stolen or damaged due to natural disaster, fire or smoke. Without LDW, you are responsible for the cost to repair or replace the stolen or damaged merchandise. By paying a small fee with each rental payment, you pass this responsibility on to Castle Rental, so you can breathe easy!
What does LDW cover?
LDW protects you from a wide range of unexpected events, such as theft, fire, lightning, flooding and other acts of nature. It does not cover loss or damage from abuse or carelessness.
Who is eligible for LDW?
LDW protection is available to all customers with a current agreement, in all states excluding California.
Do I need LDW if I have homeowners or renters insurance?
Most customers still benefit from LDW even if they have homeowners or renters insurance. Many insurance policies have high deductibles and may not cover rental products. We recommend you check if your insurance will cover the cost to replace or repair rental merchandise and consider the amount of your deductible when deciding whether LDW is right for you and your budget.
Castle Rental Royalty Rewards
What is Castle Rental Royalty Rewards?
Castle Rental Benefits Plus is an optional add-on to your rental agreement. Membership provides a host of money-saving opportunities for items you would purchase anyway. Member benefits vary by state, but these are a few examples of what may be available where you live.
- Royalty Rewards Loyalty Point Program : As a Royalty Club member, you can earn Royalty Rewards just for making your payments on time. Royalty Rewards can be redeemed for $50 gift cards from many different vendors.
- One Fee-Free 15-Day Pawn Each Month : As a member, you also benefit from the savings of one (1) FEE-FREE pawn each month. Pawn your item of value and redeem it within 15-days and you will not be charged any fees!
- Courtesy Waiver : This benefit helps your family through a difficult time by having your account balance waived in the event of the untimely passing of an eligible member listed on the agreement(s).
- Paid-out Product Service Protection : Receive service on your paid-out merchandise for up to one year after ownership if you maintain membership in the Royalty Club. Protection is provided against product failure and mechanical breakdown of the merchandise not caused by external conditions.
- Dental Care Savings : Save an average of 15% - 50% on your family's dental needs by visiting one of the participating dentists.
- Prescription Savings (Open Formulary) : Save 15%-60% on most short term and acute care prescriptions such as antibiotics and pain killers at participating pharmacies and 30% - 70% off mail order retail prices.
- Vision Care & Eyewear Savings : Save 35% off normal retail prices on frames (complete pair) and 20% off lens add-ons. Participating companies include Pearle Vision, JCPenney Optical, Lenscrafters and more.
- Lab Service Discounts : This benefit provides direct access to discounted lab work - no doctor's appointment necessary. The savings range from 20% - 80% off typical lab charges.
- Diabetic Supplies Savings : As a member, you and your immediate family save 40% -60% on diabetic supplies, including test strips and more. Simply order by phone or online.
- Pet Prescription Discounts : Save money while caring for your pets when you fill their prescriptions at participating pharmacies.
- Nurse Helpline : This benefit offers you the opportunity to consult with a registered nurse by calling a toll free number at any time of the day or night, 365 days a year, concerning any medical or health related issues.
- Discounts & Deals : Save up to 50% with our online deals and for local discounts use the free My Deals app.
- Rebates on Gasoline, Groceries & Utilities : Put money back in your wallet with up to $200 in annual rebates on everyday purchases such as gas, groceries and utilities.
- Grocery Coupon Savings : Pay for your membership every month by printing money-saving coupons. The best part is that you are selecting coupons for the items that you plan on buying.
- Roadside Assistance Savings : When you need roadside service, one call sends help and you pay a discounted rate.
- Car Service Discounts : Save 5% - 15% when you show your membership card to participating Jiffy Lube®, Meineke, AAMCO or MAACO service locations.
- Rental Car Savings : Receive exclusive discounted rates when you reserve your rental car at participating AVIS®, Hertz®, National®, Alamo® and Budget locations.
- Hotel Lodging Discount : Save 15% off published rates when you book a Choice Hotel by phone or online using your exclusive discount code.
- 1-800-flowers.com® Discount : Save 20% every time you order flowers and/or gifts through 1-800-flowers.com. Order by phone or online by providing the code included in your membership material.
- Entertainment Savings : Save on tickets for select amusement parks, movie theaters, sporting events, concerts and more.
*These benefits are NOT insurance. Not all members are eligible for all benefits. Some state specific restrictions may apply to some benefits. See membership agreement for limitations, exclusions and restrictions.
How do I register my Castle Rental Royalty Rewards account?
Please ask any helpful associate about our Royalty Rewards program
How can I stop receiving marketing phone calls or mail from Castle Rental?
For text messages reply "stop" or "unsubscribe". For emails follow the link at the bottome of the email.
I signed up to receive emails from Castle Rental, but I haven't received any lately. What should I do?
We apologize for any inconvenience. Email may have been mistakenly sent to your spam or junk folder. Please go to your spam/junk folder and mark it as 'not spam'. If you're still not receiving Castle Rentals emails, sign up for specials to re-register.